Friday, October 1, 2010

Beautiful candles……..

 

Aren’t these the sweetest little candles holders? I ordered them from Wisteria earlier this week and was quite surprised when they arrived today. They are made of marble and are a nice weight.

candles 014 

                         I really like the way they look on the coffee table!

candles 016

 

Just as people have a bad side that doesn’t photograph well so does our living room! It bugs  me to death that the sofa cannot be centered either on the wall or window. Plus there is the oddly placed built in plate cabinet. Luckily this view is only seen when walking down the stairs. Since the stairs are narrow and windy most people pay no attention to the furniture arrangement and are more concerned with their safety while walking down them!

candles 003

Looks like fall has finally arrived here at the cottage so we will be out and about enjoying it this weekend! Happy Fall ya all!

8 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Those are really pretty. Wow, you did get those fast. Love your living room.

Kristi said...

I think it's gorgeous anyway you look at it!!! And those candle holders are wonderful on your pretty table! :)
Kristi

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

I just realized I wasn't following you and thought I was. Am now!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blondie's Journal said...

I am really loving your candle holders. I used to get the Wisteria catalog, but everything has gone online pretty much.

I hear you on your living room as I have the same problem...windows on every wall and even worse, stairs that you risk life and limb on!!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend with this gorgeous weather!

XO,
Janie

Anonymous said...

Happy Fall Des!!

Love those candleholders.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this link, but unfortunately it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at peekingthruthesunflowers.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Peter

cotedetexas said...

have you ever thought of adding another window to balance it out? just wondering. i think it all looks wonderful as is, but. if it bugs you - add another window! just like that- you added an entire kitchen, what's one little window? haha