Saturday, June 11, 2011

It’s that time of year again!

 

We planted this Weeping Willow tree in honor of my mother the spring after she passed away. Each year we take a pic to mark how much it has grown.

                                                                  2006

7-22-06

                                                            

                                                                    2011

2011 boys

 

willow tree 2011 010

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!!! It is absolutely GORGEOUS here today!!!!!!

3 comments:

Alice said...

What a lovely tribute to your mom! I just love weeping willows, and my how yours has grown.

Yes, it's so lovely today, and we even turned off the A/C and threw open the windows. Heaven!

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

A nice thing for your Mom. I am sure you think of her, everytime you look at that beautiful tree. I love the poochie, too!

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home said...

Such a touching and lovely memorial, I love weeping willows. So happy to have found your charming blog, just love your furry babies on the sidebar!