Friday, November 4, 2011

Crackle and chippy becomes a new design element…..

 

My new obsession lately seems to be anything with crackled or chippy paint?!?!? I recently picked up this capital to add to the vignette on the French baker’s table in the dining room. It is just the perfect size……

chippy 008

 

chippy 003

 

chippy 002

Fall has definitely arrived here and the mornings have a definite nip to them now!!! The leaves are changing….mother nature never disappoints!

Have a great weekend!!!!!

6 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Your piece is beautiful!! I love all things cracked and chippy and a nice patina. Love your living room!!

XO,
Jane

niartist said...

Love this Des!
Just posted pics of my Sunroom (first day of the tour of CDLV) hope you'll stop by and weigh in!
xo,
A

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

I love that. Perfect patina for sure.

Kelly said...

Ooh, Ooh, ooh! I love that! Wish I had one. That's a good idea to use it like that.

Alison @ The Polohouse said...

I would have bought that little sweetie too. So pretty!

Looks great with your potted herb.
xox
Alison

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Des, I have been looking for a capital for my cloche for a long time and have yet to find one. Yours is wonderful and I love the entire vignette.

I don't see a way to email you directly and I would love to feature your home at my Open House Party. Would you please email me at: baubles1035@gmail.com.
Thanks,
Sherry