Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas card display ideas……..

 

 

I’m sure by now the Christmas cards are piling up?!?

 The question is how do you display them in a way so that everyone can enjoy them?

 I came across these clever ideas on Pinterest and thought I would share them……..

Pinned Image

 

Pinned Image

 

Pinned Image

 

I absolutely love them hung inside this gold frame!

Pinned Image

This is my favorite idea and one I plan on using next year.

Since we are still in the middle of renovating the upstairs I wasn’t able to decorate our baluster this year.

Pinned Image

 

The Christmas shopping is finally all done.

Now it is on to the baking!

 Have a great week everyone!!!!

 

7 comments:

Kelly said...

I love all of those cute ideas for displaying cards. I have mine hung on some jute webbing that hangs down the center of the window in my kitchen under my wreath. I couldn't get a good picture of it, so I never showed it on my blog. I've got a couple more things to get at the store tomorrow and then I'll be done.

artie said...

I never get Christmas cards des, but I sure do love them, especially vintage ones ... Which I blogged about today.
LOL. Great minds...
Xo,
A

Andrea said...

I am loving the idea with the green ribbon! I quilted a card holder which goes on a door. I love it as it's hand made, but it's more on the cutesy side, rather than elegant =)

Anna - Canoe Design said...

I love these ideas.
Getting cards during the holidays is one of my favourite things and your ideas on displays are great.
Thanks for the inspiration!

Sharing with Sherri said...

Hi! I just happened onto your blog and love these greeting card display ideas! Had just been thinking that I needed a way to display mine!
Thanks for the inspiration!
After taking a peek at some of your other posts I've decided to follow you too! Love your home!

Hope you'll stop by to visit, I'd love to have you as a new blogging friend!

Happy holidays!
Sherri

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Des, I love all the ideas for displaying cards. I have some greenery stuck in a urn already just waiting for our cards.
Merry Christmas to you and yours.
xo,
Sherry

confined space harness said...

It is informative post. It such a very great ideas. I impressed by that. It so easy for making. I Love the lovely image and the brayering.