Friday, January 20, 2012

Beautiful kitchens…….

 

Pinned Image

Pinterest

 

Pinned Image

Pinterest

 

Pinned Image

Pinterest

 

Pinned Image

 

Pinned Image

DustyLu

 

Pinned Image

Pinterest & For the love of a house

 

After seeing so many

beautiful kitchens on Pinterest I have decided

I need to freshen up my own kitchen! It has looked like

this for quite some time…….

Kitchen Nov 027

Peeking Thru The Sunflowers

 

I’m off to rummage thru the house to see what I

can come up with!

So, what are your plans for the weekend?

Are you freshening up your nest?

 

 

Edited:

I had good intentions of “freshening” up my kitchen today. I took a plate out of the cabinet and dropped it……It broke into a zillion pieces so into the trash it went. Then I took a cute little sugar pot out of the cabinet and promptly dropped it too. The lid broke into three pieces and the knob broke off too. I managed to glue it all back together but decided I should leave the re-arranging for another day!!!!!!! Please tell me this happens to you too and that I am not alone?!?!?!?!

12 comments:

Revi said...

Your kitchen looks plenty fresh to me! If you're going to improve on it, I'll have to see what you do, and take notes! I love all your inspiration photos. :)
-Revi

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Des these kitchens are stunning I love them all and yours is picture perfect to me, I love it!!

AntiqueChase said...

keep me posted!

Teresa@oursoutherncountryhomeandfarm said...

All of these kitchens are beautiful, including yours!!! I love the white, and am about to paint my cabinets white, along with putting down new wood flooring. I can only hope mine looks as good as yours!

Kelly said...

Now Des....your kitchen doesn't need to be freshened up because it looks just as good as the ones you featured! I PROMISE I'm not saying that just to be nice either. I love your whole house.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Your kitchen is fabulous as it is. Not sure how you can improve that!

Linda (Nina's Nest) said...

Oh, my - loved them all! Especially the first 2....and your kitchen is fabulous! Can't imagine improving it, but I'll be watching. Linda

special 'k' said...

Personally I would love your kitchen. Thank you so much for sharing. What a beautiful space you have created my very first visit here I will follow on my way out so I know my path back here. Perhaps you will find the time to come visit me soon and do the same. I look forward to engaging more throughout the year and beyond. Take care. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

Kelly said...

Des, I just came back to recheck out your kitchen photo and saw that you updated your post. I hate to hear that you've dropped some pieces and now can't use them. I think we've all done that one time or two. Maybe it was God telling you to leave well enough alone. Ha!

Linda (Nina's Nest) said...

Ouch! I hate it when I break things. In fact, I dropped a mug (part of 4 that my mother had given me) and went to ebay to find one to replace it. Pretty kitchens that you posted! Linda

Sue said...

Des, Your kitchen has always held me intrigued. I love the mood you've set with it- romantic, stylish, and pretty. WHAT could you possibly do with it to make it better?! I crave white woodwork- I have dark stained trim and solid doors. Even the wood windows are stained. It would take a pro painter time to do it, much less me!! So I will live vicariously through you and the others who have luscious white cabinetry and trim.... Thanks for visiting me today. ♥ Sue

Jack said...

kitchens newcastle

You should choose a best fixed cooking area for your cooking area. Because of once you decorate your cooking area than its essential to using standard products of fixed the kitchen.