Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pink inspiration

 

Since Valentine’s Day is

right around

the corner I couldn’t

help but be

smitten with

all the pink in these rooms!

 

Pinned Imagelh3.ggpht.com

Look at the beautiful shade….. and the caning on the bed is divine!

 

Pinned Imagelh3.ggpht.com

Oh, that chandelier…and those chairs!

Pinned Image

lh4.ggpht.com

Have you ever seen such an enormous Venetian mirror?

Pinned Image

searchingforstyle.blogspot.com

 

Pinned Image

searchingforstyle.blogspot.com

The drapes,the chairs,the rug….

I love it all…..

what a gorgeous room!

 

Pinned Image

google.com

 

Pinned Image

google.com

 

Pinned Image

google.com

 

Hope you find it inspiring too!

Thanks for dropping by!

 I always enjoy chatting with all my friends!

 Hope you will consider following

me on

 Google Friends Connect!

 

17 comments:

Kelly said...

All of those pics are pretty! So romantic! I am now following you. I never realized that I wasn't already. How could that be?

Ivy and Elephants said...

Such gorgeous pictures! Everything looks so tasteful and romantic. Great inspiration, I love them all!
Hugs,
Patti

laxsupermom said...

Such beautiful images! I love the softness that pink brings to a room. Thanks for sharing.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Love these rooms and I want that huge mirror in one of the pictures.

Kifus said...

A lovely, romantic selection. The room in the second pic is my favourite.

Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday, Des!

thistlewoodfarm said...

Love all your inspiration photos! The colors you featured are some of my favorites.

Happy Sunday.
blessings,
karianne

Pamela said...

Hi Des!!
Thanks for coming over and following me!
This post is just beautiful...I love love pink!!
I'm following you now too!
Pamela xo

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Love all these girlie colors. They are so beautiful. Thanks for visiting our blog!

chateau chic said...

I'm sitting here drooling over these amazing pics. Great inspiration for the day! Appreciate you stopping by and signing up to follow me.
Mary Alice

Debbiedoo's said...

So pretty Desarae! Thanks for following my blog. Doing the same now.

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Gorgeous...I love them all! Following you too! :)

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

OOOOh! These are gorgeous rooms! The pinks are wonderful. YES! I've been following you for a little whle now. Happy Valentines!

Bliss said...

Pink is a color I have always liked, but yet I only used it in my girls rooms. The soft pink is the one I like best, like those flowers.

~Bliss~

Christine @ Stonehouse Living said...

Hi Deserae,
What beautiful pictures!
Some very pretty homes...
Love the flowers!
All the Best,
Christine

Amy @MaisonDecor said...

Yay~I was able to join and follow~

Honey at 2805 said...

Gorgeous pink inspiration!

The enchanted home said...

Love pink! Such a pretty and soothing feel good color. Very pretty sophisticated interiors here!