Saturday, March 24, 2012

Eat cake!



The Inside Story


Isn’t this the most precious looking chocolate cake ever?

The pink rose on top paired with the willow charger is simply divine!!!!!

Have a fabulous weekend my friends!


Hope you will consider following me on Google Friends Connect

or with the new Linky follower option.



Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Des: That is some beautiful, mouth-watering cake. Since I'm a new follower to your blog I was catching up on some of your older posts. Thanks, and, boy, I'm I glad I am peeking through the sunflowers!!..Happy Weekend, Judy

Traci said...

Lovvveee chocolate cake!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

To pretty to cut!!

fiona anderson said...

It's so pretty, and making me hungry !

classic • casual • home said...

Yum!!! I'd like a bite with my tea right now!

Jennifer L. Griffin said...

Love it and love the styling even more! Is that a wreath that it's sitting on? I'm stealing that idea!