Friday, March 23, 2012

A New England home….

 

I can’t remember the last time I saw a home

that I fell madly in love with.

As in want to pack my bags and move right

in and not change one. single. thing!

This home is so fabulous I couldn’t keep it to myself……

I had to share it with all of you!

 I hope you enjoy it as much as I did?

ma12-ross-01

 

ma12-ross-02

 

ma12-ross-03

 

ma12-ross-04

 

ma12-ross-05

 

ma12-ross-06

 

ma12-ross-07

 

ma12-ross-08

 

ma12-ross-09

 

ma12-ross-10

 

ma12-ross-11

 

ma12-ross-12

 

ma12-ross-13

 

ma12-ross-14

 

ma12-ross-15

 

ma12-ross-16

 

ma12-ross-17

Photos by Laura Moss

---------

To read the entire article go Here

---------

Hope you will

consider following me on

 Google Friends Connect or with the new

Linky follower otpion.

---------

18 comments:

Inspired by you said...

What great eye candy!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Oh, I could move right in too. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Oh BOY Des, I am so with you ~ Truly, Madly in LOVE with this home!!~
It is gorgeous!!
Thank you so much for posting these fabulous photos.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Sincerely,
Melinda

AntiqueChase said...

you had me at the first photo and sealed the deal with the blue dresser... heading over to check it out. You may just owe me an hour!!! :)

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

WOW what a gorgeous home! I see what you mean about moving right in! Heading over to see more. Thanks for sharing it with us Des and have a great weekend!

Fresh Vanilla For C said...

Hi~~ I want to move in too:)Love that room with dark walls. That is surprising to me, but it looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing:)
I Hope you have a great weekend
~Cheryl

Designing Domesticity said...

What a great house! and I love that it looks real - you know, cords and all. Thanks for sharing, liz

Kelly said...

You KNOW I love it! I really appreciate the heads up about it. This goes in my stack of "faves".

Traci said...

Very pretty & so different from what I see around my area.

Julie @ Creating This Life said...

Oh my word. Perfection. Maybe the most perfect home I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing.

Blondie's Journal said...

I feel the same way you do, Des! This is just gorgeous!

XO,
Jane

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Desarae: You are right. That is the most beautiful home and it would be hard to find anything to question, except maybe that lamp cord showing in the library. Now I'm happy. I've found something to change! I've never not done that before.But that's just me..Happy Friday..Judy

Unknown said...

Uh maaazing!! Love it:)

Linda said...

Amazing! Thanks for sharing.

the gardener's cottage said...

hello, my bags are packed! how gorgeous. xo janet

Bliss said...

There are some fabulous finds in every room. I can't pick a favorite which is unusual for me.

~Bliss~

Amy Chalmers said...

That home has an elegant and restful feeling~thanks for sharing.

fiona anderson said...

Simply gorgeous !