Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A little cart…….

 

cart1

 

DSC_0020

 

DSC_0011

-------

I recently bought this cart from

Antique Farmhouse 

for the corner in my dining room.

I tucked an old blue print

I found at an antique show inside…….

It is just the perfect

size for the corner and I love the texture it adds!

-------

I hope you will consider

following me on Google Friends Connect

or with the new

Linky follower option.

-------

Joining the parties at:

Savvy Southern Style

French Country Cottage

No Minimalist Here

-------

15 comments:

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

Your little cart is adorable. I did see that advertised on Antique Farmhouse. Thanks for sharing!

toko busana muslim murah said...

Great post,I really like your article

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Hi Des,

You always find the best stuff!

Dee

Unknown said...

Adorable!! I have one too, it holds all my rolls of wrapping paper in my craft (or crap) room! Really great find Des!!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

I love it Des!!

Kelly said...

Oh I LOVE it! It looks perfect in there. The nice thing about it is you can move it around easily if you change your mind. The old blueprint looks nice in it too.

Gail said...

I love your little cart Des!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That is adorable...perfectly unique!

Olive said...

Darling cart, kind of has an industrial vibe.

Kathleen said...

Your cart is great! I love the patina it has. I am your newest linky follower.
Kathleen

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Oh, what a wonderful old cart!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Love it and the rust on it, I wonder what it was used for?

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Lovely! Great patina :)
Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Yummy cart! I'd be trilled to turn up something like this.

Bliss said...

Snooping around...... you've been busy while I was away.

~Bliss~