Friday, May 18, 2012

A little dining room inspiration……

 

Pinned Image

A Perfect Gray

 

Pinned Image

Houzz

 

Pinned Image

inspiracionline.blogspot.com

 

Pinned Image

decorpad

 

Pinned Image

Holly Mathis Interiors

-------

I thought we could all use a

  little dining room inspiration to end the week!?!?

In no particular order of course…….

Have a fabulous weekend!!!!!

-------

Hope you will consider following me on

Google Friends Connect or

with the new Linky follower option.

-------

7 comments:

Sherri said...

Des, I love all these inspirations! They are just so gorgeous. That first photos chandelier is absolutely awesome! I may have to make my new house dining room grey-so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Blondie's Journal said...

All of these rooms are gorgeous! I love the third one the most! Have a great weekend, Des!

XO,
Jane

AshTreeCottage said...

Thanks for the inspiration. Love all the various chandies! Have a fun weekend.

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

They are all gorgeous. I love them all. Hugs, Marty

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

GORGEOUS Des!! The last two are my favorite! Enjoy your weekend!

Kelly said...

Oh I love all of those. My favorite is the 3rd pic down. Thanks so much for sharing. Hope you have a great weekend too!

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

Love the inspiration!!