Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Trophy cups…..


Today Antique Farm house

is featuring  trophy cups so if you have a little

extra cash or want

to treat yourself to a special gift now is the time!!!

However they are a little spendy……..




I just adore the one

with the little birdie on top….so cute!

Hope you will consider following me on

Google Friends Connect or

with the new Linky follower option.



Linda in AZ * said...

*** Made a BEE-LINE jump to see & hopefully find a greaaat one, buuuuut, there's no DATE indicated ofon each trophy... Dang it all!!! I am empty-handed, BUUUT, THANKS for the "heads up"!!!

Linda in AZ *

Olive Cooper said...

Beautiful Trophies. Good news, I finally fixed my blog roll and you are on it:)

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Des the one with the little bird on top is my favorite too!

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

OH, me too!

That's my favvie fav!!!!

Kelly said...

I saw those too. They have sold these once before a long time ago. Now they've brought them back. They are nice especially since they are hard to find elsewhere!

The enchanted home said...

Those are exceptionally them as a grouping, so great for a family room or library or bar!