Friday, June 22, 2012

Old books….


There is something

about old books that just draws me in…….

The texture, the worn pages……

pure beauty!


Pinned Image

We Heart It


Euro Antique Market


Euro Antique Market



Gathering Dust


bundled books 006

Peeking Thru The Sunflowers


Have a great weekend!!!!

Hope you will consider following me on

Google Friends Connect

or with the Linky follower option.



Kelly said...

I love old books like those too. Whoever started the trend gets a big thanks from me and alot of other people! Ha! I spy a crown on your coffee table that I love too!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

I love old books too!! Great imagies Des!

Ashley said...

I just adore old books and for me, the more worn they are the better! Wishing you a lovely weekend, Xo, Ashley

Amy @MaisonDecor said...

Lovely !! I want to make some of those books with the gold writing! So inspirational~

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

Love the old book displays!!