Sunday, July 15, 2012

A little cherub…..




I have had the little cherub hanging

above the mirror stashed away for a couple of years.

I fell in love with it the moment

I saw it but never found the perfect spot for it.

A couple of months ago

I went on a cleaning binge and decided

to just donate the little guy to Goodwill along with a lot of other stuff.

For some reason when the hubby

took everything in he decided not to take the cherub.

I found it a few weeks later still hanging out in the truck.

The funny thing is the minute

I saw it I knew it would be perfect hanging above

the mirror in the master bathroom.

Of course it didn’t look like this…..

it needed a coat of paint!


I didn’t take a before pic but it was just a dark grey color……

cherub A


Hope you will consider

following me on Google Friends Connect

or with the Linky follower option.



Olive Cooper said...

He can make sure you brush for 3 minutes and he is charming.

Wild Oak Designs said...

Great job on your Hubby's part to hold on to the cherub....
Great job on Painting it!

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

The cherub is perfect and I love, love, love that sink. Hugs, Marty

Cynthia said...

The cherub is great. The sink is very pretty and I love the sconces too.


Squeak said...

What a cute little guy! He looks perfect in your bathroom.

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Des, It was fate and meant to be in your home. I love the cherub in your pretty bathroom.

Susan said...

The cherub was meant to hang in your bathroom. What a gorgeous bathroom!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

It was meant to be Des! She looks so pretty hung above your mirror!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I completely forgot about a little cherub I have stashed away until I saw yours! It looks perfect hanging above the mirror in your gorgeous bathroom.

KATHY said...

Your cherub is so pretty, and i love your bathroom!