Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Mad for monograms……

 

I am mad for monograms…..

I love them on pillows.

These chunky ones are so fabulous!

-------

cb22c33b93aae99657457f0d11708fbb[1]

Source

-------

On chairs……

Love that scalloped detail on the bottom!

5d6f4e9123ce416c67d92e0f1e3c9659[1]

Source

-------

Of course on towels!

fb024321483d44bc8d551a3de90f1b4b[1]

Source

-------

And who wouldn’t love to have their very

own plate with their initials?

f0175b9d5f8cc5039c64d3a6357bd81c[1]

Source

-------

Soooooo……the other day I made my very

own monogrammed towels for

the master bathroom.

DSC_0003

 

towels

-------

So, what are you working on this week?

-------

Edited to add:

These towels were monogrammed by me…..not store bought.

Hope this clears up any confusion.

-------

Hope you will consider

following me on Google Friends Connect.

Joining the party at:

Savvy Southern Style & French Country Cottage 

-------

14 comments:

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

I love monogrammed pieces too! Love your towels that you made for the master bathroom.

I have some guest towels in one of my bathrooms too!

Have a wonderful week!

Rust and Feathers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rust and Feathers said...

Gorgeous!! The towels and the whole surround!
Mary Alice

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

I love monograms too Des! Great job on that towel, your bathroom is gorgeous!!

Things and Thoughts said...

Monograms give a very particular touch, that's for sure. Your bathroom is stunning !
Greetings
Olympia

Things and Thoughts said...

Monograms give a very particular touch, that's for sure. Your bathroom is stunning !
Greetings
Olympia

Anne said...

Love those pillows!
xx
Anne

Red Rose Alley said...

You are so talented, Deserae. I love Monograms too. Every time I see something with a big 'S', it's hard for me to pass it up. Your towel looks lovely in your bathroom.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Kelly said...

Is that the one you had made and got at Pottery Barn? I love it! The design is so pretty and the weave of the towel is so rich looking! Your entire bathroom vanity is pretty.

Linda said...

Love your bathroom!! Lovely monogrammed towel!

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

So pretty and classy!
Liz

Heather@http://southernabbey.com said...

The towels look great and the collection of monogrammed items was inspirational. Wish I could monogram something myself. Beautiful work!

Andrea said...

looove monograms. In fact, I just ordered a Pottery Barn pillow very similar to the one you showed with our monogram on it =)

Olive said...

Hi Des, we southern gals will monogram everything. Your towels are beautiful. I bought two beautiful baby blue little girls monogrammed dresses this weekend at an estate sale for a quarter. How could I leave them for that price? xo, olive