Friday, May 24, 2013

Stack em up!

 

e

 

books2

e

Hello friends!

Last week while out and about we stopped

in an antique

shop we hadn’t been to in a while.

I picked up a box of old books for $38.

Most of them were

in really bad shape so I ripped

the covers off some and bound them with twine.

For now they have

found a home on the table in the living room.

e

books 005

e

books 006

e

books3

e

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!!!!!

Hope you will consider

following me on Google Friends Connect.

e

7 comments:

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh I have some old books that look really tacky, so maybe I just need to take the covers off. Yours look amazing. Hugs, Marty

Fishtail Cottage said...

oh - I love your book bundles!!!! they are just so pretty! xoox, tracie

Cynthia said...

Loving these and that urn!! Have a great weekend!

Cynthia

Kelly said...

Those old books look great bundled together. They have great patina! I like them circling that fern too.

Red Rose Alley said...

Deserae,
I think old books are a treasure. Can you imagine all the history that is written in them? Nel would just love these old books.

Have a good weekend.

Love,
~Sheri

The enchanted home said...

Love old books and yours look just perfect, enjoy the holiday weekend.

White Weathered Hutch, said...

Love your display!! The white urn and the pop of green.