Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Babies……

 

 

Gracie2

-------

Is that not the sweetest face ever?

Miss Gracie is now five months old…….soon to be six!

She has learned sooooo much in the last month.

Like how to jump on the sofa……

.-------

 

Gracie4

-------

The bow lasted less than a minute……

and then she promptly ate it!

-------

Gracie 5

-------

She has so many toys that she naps on top of them.

We are still working on potty training.

SO, until we get the hang of that we need a blanket on the sofa.

-------

Boger1

-------

Booger is settling in nicely and is such a sweet,sweet boy!

He has discovered how much fun toys are!
-------

Booger2

-------

Hope your week is off to a fabulous start?!?!?!

Please consider following me on

Google Friends Connect or

with Bloglovin.

-------

6 comments:

Cynthia said...

What a doll baby. So cute!!! As I am typing this my little girl doxie is barking and wimpering because she thinks I can give her belly rubs all day. My little boy is resting in the sun. Love them to death!!! Don't you????

Cynthia

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

Just look at little Miss Gracie! She's certainly a doll! I put a dress on my cat once. It didn't last long either. LOL! Booger seems to be fitting in very nicely too. :) I just love to see pictures of pets on blogs. Makes me smile every time. :) I just saw your post about the Kansas City CARE clinic too. Headed over there now...

prince snow farm said...

Cuties!

Olive said...

What a pir of sweeties. It is a thrill a minute here with the big dog and wee kitten.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

They are so cute and Gracie reminds me so much of Bailey at that age. I use to dress Bailey and she was quite good at taking the dress or top off.

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

Oh my gosh, so adorable!