Monday, August 5, 2013

Have a seat!


lavender-colored glasses...



amazing  xo--FleaingFrance



make your own corner



Such beautiful chairs……

It’s a good thing our house isn’t any bigger….

I’d probably have it filled up with chairs of every shape and size!!!

Anyone else need about five

houses to accommodate their collections?


Have a great week my friends!

Hope you will consider following me on

Google Friends Connect

or with Bloglovin.




Olive said...

I dearly love occasional chars Des.

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

Beautiful chairs! I'd love to have more rooms to decorate...I often wish I had a sunroom. Oh the decorating possibilities I would have with that! Take care and have a wonderful week!!

chateau chic said...

LOVELY inspiration, Des!!!
Mary Alice

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Love them all Des!

Red Rose Alley said...

I am a chair person too, Deserae. The first one is so unique. Every time I go into Pier 1 Imports, I see their chairs and want to buy one for my home.

Have a happy week.


Cynthia said...

Love these pictures and I could own everyone of these!! I am so in love with these chairs.


Kelly said...

Those are all such gorgeous photos! I sometimes wish I had an extra house too. Then I wouldn't have to part with so many things. LOL!

Traci said...

Love the chairs!

Ivy and Elephants said...

LOVE the gorgeous images you shared!
Yes, I could use a few more homes to hold things, too. Chairs are just ONE of my weaknesses! LOL
Happy weekend,