One day the light bulb in this cute little light burned out. After replacing the bulb with three different ones I finally realized that it wasn’t the bulb that was the issue, it was the wiring.
It was the perfect size for the little cabinet in the downstairs powder room. So,my handy man agreed to rewire it for me .While working on it he stepped away to retrieve a part from the garage and while gone the little lamp exploded into a million little pieces!I searched for months to find an itty bitty lamp to replace it and finally found this one.
At $55 it was a little more than I wanted to spend for a twelve inch lamp but it was the only one I could find that I actually liked So,I placed my order and waited patiently for it to arrive. I was so excited when it arrived a whole day early. I quickly unpacked it and set it on the table. My puppy Gracie was being a little ornery and picking on one of the boys so I bent down to pick her up. When I did the bottom of my jacket caught the lamp causing it to crash to the ground and smash into a whole lot of pieces! I retrieved as many pieces as a I could and spent the entire afternoon super gluing the top back portion back together. After gluing my fingers together and a few choice words I finally had it back to it’s original form and was able to paint it as close to the original finish as I could. You really can’t tell it was ever broken unless you look really closely.
Have a great week my friends! Joining the party at: Savvy Southern Style Hope to see you there!