Friday, March 21, 2014

TGIF!!!!

 

We finally made it to the weekend!

This week’s inspiration is…….beautiful toile!

French, toile, breakfast nook.

Source

Black & White Toile. Beautiful room

Source

French Country style features toile, fresh flowers in clear glass vases, furniture with graceful lines, iron furniture, and heavy wooden beamed ceilings.

Source

French Country, cheerful feeling created by room, exposed beams on the ceiling, earthy tones, many different patterns, very feminine, painted wood

Source

Have a great weekend my friends!

Just be YOU!

e

9 comments:

Kelly said...

Those are all such pretty pictures! Hope you have a nice weekend too.

Lin from A {tiny} Cottage In The Woods said...

How I love toile, and these gorgeous images! I am just now adding some to my tiny cottage. So romantic!
Have a lovely weekend,
Lin

Unknown said...

There is just something about toile!!! Sigh.. so dreamy.. so peaceful, so beautiful.

Mari said...

I love toile it's just so pretty and romantic...
I first pic is tooo cute with the sweet puppies ;-)

Have a great weekend my friend~
Mari

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Oh what a great post....I love toile!!...Have a great weekend Des...Happy Spring!!...and pinning away!

Cynthia said...

I am a huge toile lover. The puppies are just too cute!!!! Have a great weekend!

Cynthia

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

I love toile too! And just look at those cute puppies! Hope your weekend is fantastic, Des!

Chris said...

Hi Deserae, those little doggies are absolutely adorable. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. I have been having trouble with GFC and if I am already following you, and you following me, please forgive me. If not, please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Ron said...

Great inspirations. Great photos. Happy Weekend. Come check out the new Uptown Acorn.