Friday, April 11, 2014

TGIF!!!

 

Today’s inspiration is French country homes…..

the ones dreams are made of!

very old French home. French country dining room soft blues, plate rack

Source

@Angie Yarbrough I think our kitchens cabinets need a little love!!!!!

Source

Rustic living room with Swedish influence with lots of blue and white ~ Charles Faudree

Source

 

lots of detail

Source

 

image

Source

Country French Dining Area with a bold red and white buffalo check valance.  pale butter yellow walls, antique table and chairs

Source

image

Source

Have a great weekend my friends!!!!!!

e

9 comments:

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

You have the best pics!! That second one is my favorite! I would love to have some brick in my kitchen and I've always loved wood beams. So pretty! Hope you have a great weekend, friend!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Ok, I just drooled over all of them. Gorgeous rooms.

Mari said...

Des I totally love french country decor, I don't know exactly what it is about it that fascinates me about it, I think it's because it casual and elegant all at the same time...

Have a great weekend~
Mari

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

My FAVORITE kind of rooms!! Happy weekend Des!

Kelly said...

I love all of those rooms! I'd be happy with any of them, but my favorite is the first pic of that fantastic dining room.

Unknown said...

Such dreamy rooms Des. Thanks for inspiring me :)
Happy weekend.
Hugs, Gee

Red Rose Alley said...

Deserae,
I'm in love with the second kitchen. When we move to our final home, I want my husband to put brick on one wall. It makes the kitchen so charming. Thank you for the inspiration today.

love,
~Sheri

Lin from A {tiny} Cottage In The Woods said...

Gorgeous images ~ I especially LOVE the first one. Sigh. :)
Hope you are having a lovely weekend.
~ Lin

Cynthia said...

Des these are gorgeous rooms filled with inspiration and such pretty things. Love that dining room and the chairs. Playing catch up.

Cynthia