Friday, April 18, 2014

TGIF!!!

 

Thank God it is Friday…..what a week this has been!

Our big girl Judy became very ill and had to rushed to the vet on Tuesday.

We really thought we were going to loose her…she was so sick.

Thankfully she is a very tough girl and fought back hard!

With a little rest and lots of attention though,

I think she will be back to her old self soon?!?!?!

mini cloche

Source

It just seemed to be one thing after another this week.

Needless to say I am feeling a little

on the exhausted side and am very ready for the weekend….

Source

Wishing you all a very Happy Easter!

Have a great weekend.

e

8 comments:

Ron said...

Happy weekend and Happy Easter, Des!

chateau chic said...

Trust you have a more relaxing weekend, Des.
Happy Easter,
Mary Alice

Debby said...

I hope you get some rest and less stress this week-end.

Mari said...

Des, I'm so happy to hear your sweet fur baby is on the mend sending sweet prayers her way, that she may continue to heal...

Wishing you a very Happy Easter~
Mari

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Happy Easter Des...glad Judy is better!

Kelly said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that another dog of yours has fallen ill. I'm so glad that she's better though. You've had bad luck lately with them getting sick.

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

Oh, poor Judy!! Glad she's on the mend now. That's so stressful for them (and us). I'll say a prayer for her. :) She'll be back to her old self in no time. :) I'm so glad it's the weekend too. I really needed that extra day yesterday when the kids didn't have school. This time of year, I start to get burned out on all the school stuff with the boys. Can't wait for summer! Hope you have a wonderful, relaxing Easter!!

Sheila said...

I'm so sorry Judy has been ill and glad she is recovering Des. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sheila