Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Adding a little bling to antlers……..



The other day while looking for the outside

trim paint I came across a can of metallic silver paint

I had used on a project months ago.

I thought to myself there surely must be something I

can use the leftover paint on?!?!!?

So, I painted some antlers!


It was a quick project that only took

a few minutes and cost

nothing since I had all the items on hand.


Have a great week my friends!!!

Joining the party at:

Savvy Southern Style & Rustic & Refined

Hope to see you there!



Mari said...

Oh Des, I love the way your bling out antlers turned out, the silver paint gave them a glam look and makes them pop....Every gal needs some bling and glam...lol....


Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Des,
Love the bling to the antlers. They look so pretty on your table. Great job.

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Love them..I have some silver metal antlers that I use during the holidays...I think I just may bring them out again...I love them on your table!..

Kelly said...

They look great in silver! Such a great idea. I love antler sheds.

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

They look so pretty all dressed up in silver!! Great idea! Everything is better with a little bling. :)

Christine Graves said...

Oh please please please come share this at my new link party! I am an antler freak! Love your table vignette....I can never pass up antlers when I find them...

Nancy's Notes said...

Oooola la, love your antlers all dolled up! Great look Des!

Cynthia said...

These are really cool and I love the candlestick too.


Ron said...

Love that idea. Some of mine may become metallic this holiday season:)

Christine Graves said...

Marie Thanks so much for linking up with us and I hope you enjoyed it and got some good traffic to your beautiful table!

Happy Mothers Day Tomorrow and I hope you'll be able to join us again :-)