Monday, December 1, 2014

December 1st…….


It’s official……only twenty four more days until Christmas!!!!
 
Deer in snow
 


If you are like me you are wondering just how did THAT happen?
Where did the days go?
At any rate it is what it is and it is time to deck the halls and
get busy buying gifts because the big day will
be here in a flash!
 
NYC. Winter night, East 9th Street, East Village - This is what I wish every Christmas Eve would bring.
 
Eiffel Tower in winter | by Red1406, Flickr- #LadyLuxuryDesigns
 
patisserie window display I love the Patisserie's in Paris !
 
 
Have a great week my friends!!!!!
-------

7 comments:

Kelly said...

I agree! Where did the time go?! It seems too early this year. I still have to finish my decorating outside. At least the weather is nice.

chateau chic said...

Can't believe it's that time of year. Your wonderful inspiration gets me in the mood to enjoy this season of joy!
Mary Alice

Junkchiccottage said...

Super sweet pictures Des. Love the dog too cute. Happy Decorating. You are so right the time will fly by. Enjoy.
Kris

Red Rose Alley said...

That deer picture got to me, Deserae. I really think there is something very special about them.

I decorated the house already, and going to get our tree next weekend. It sounds like you are in the Christmas spirit!

love,
~Sheri

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

Beautiful images. I wish SO much that the Chrtistmas season was LONGER!!! Have a beautiful week.

sheerserendipity said...

Time flies, that's for sure! We haven't even started decorating, hopefully tomorrow! Beautiful images, love that puppy!

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

It really did come up fast this year! We finally got all our decor up inside and out. Thankfully the boys had a nice 75 degree day to do the outside lights. :) Now it's on to buying gifts and wrapping! I love all these pics you posted!! So pretty with all the snow!