Friday, March 27, 2015

TGIF!!!


Hope you had a great week?!?!
Today I am sharing beautiful kitchens since my
own kitchen is in need of a little refreshing.

love the island!

I absolutely LOVE this kitchen.
I wish my own kitchen were large enough to add an island like this one.


:    (vía Details :: Beatrix Kleuver)


...


TG interiors: The Enchanted Home




Shawna's Glamorous Custom Kitchen


hood color


Trisha Troutz Blog | A Lisa Luby Ryan House for sale in Highland Park


Hope you were inspired by these gorgeous kitchens.
Back to reality for me though since my kitchen is what most refer to as a,”One butt kitchen.”
and not near as grand as any of these.
Have a great weekend my friends!
-------

6 comments:

Cynthia said...

Gorgeous kitchens. The island in the first one is so pretty. Imagine two farmhouse sinks and the room that must be in that kitchen??

Have a super weekend my friend!

Cindy

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Oh love those gorgeous kitchens...recognized the one from the Enchanted Home and their precious dog...I am loving the blue island...Have a great weekend Des!

Junkchiccottage said...

Love all these kitchens Des. How pretty each of them are. Have a great week end.
Kris

sweetvintageofmine said...

Such beautiful Kitchens~~~I too, love this island, especially the color! My postage stamp kitchen is about the size of this island...but I love it! Blessings~~~Roxie

Red Rose Alley said...

Deserae, these kitchens are very charming. One of the things I loved about my new house was the big kitchen and island. I think it has more storage than any kitchen I've lived in, and there have been many. Good luck with ideas for your own kitchen. It's fun to work on projects.

Have a splendid Sunday.

love, ~Sheri

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

Gorgeous kitchens! I totally recognized the one from "For The Love of a House." Love her whole house. Hope you had a great weekend!