Friday, May 22, 2015

TGIF!!!!


Things are so lush and green around here from all the rain lately.
My rose bushes have never looked more beautiful…..the fragrance is just amazing!!!!!!
Since my roses have grown so much they will need some pruning.
I found this article to be really helpful.
A little inspiration to start your weekend off right:

The 10 Biggest Mistakes People Make When Pruning Roses- I was so proud I didn't make any of these mistakes, until I got to #10 You didn't prune at all. WAH!!



HOW TO CREATE A BEAUTIFUL COTTAGE GARDEN !


Un mur, une fontaine, un rosier... J'adore ♥


From My French Country Garden on Facebook


Have a great weekend my friends!!!
Be love.
-------


11 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow! I'm in love with all of those images. I wish I had climbing roses somewhere. Just beautiful. I imagine all the rain that you've been having has a lot to do with your gorgeous roses. Ours looks good when it rains alot in the Spring, but they don't do much in the summer.

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

STUNNING images Des!! Happy Weekend!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Gorgeous inspiration of the fabulous climbing roses...Have a most wonderful Memorial Day Weekend Des!!!

Mari said...

Wow all of these images are soooo gorgeous Des great inspiration ;-) wishing you a wonderful weekend, take time to smell the roses Sweetie....lol....

Smiles~
Mari

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

Love, love, love all these pics!!! Climbing roses are just so pretty and romantic to me. Our grass and flowers are loving all this rain we're getting. I think it's safe to say we're not in the drought stage anymore. ;) I know a few people who are ready to build an ark. Lol!

Cynthia said...

These images are breathtaking. Have a super weekend

Cindy

Nancy's Notes said...

Each one of those images is just fabulous! I'd like to have some climbing roses now, they just look gorgeous trailing along the fence, the tree, anywhere! Loving them!

Thanks for sharing Des~ have a great weekend.

Nancy

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, I think these pictures just made my day. Is there anything more pretty than roses? I think not. My roses are doing pretty good, and the pink ones are finally coming around.

I'd love to see yours sometime.
Have a peaceful weekend.

love, ~Sheri

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

Those roses are stunning - I love them.
Thanks so much for sharing them with us.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Mary

Junkchiccottage said...

Stunning and beautiful Des. Have a wonderful week end.
Kris

Anonymous said...

Beautiful roses and love the water fountain.