Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Parsons chairs slipcovers for sale…….


slips
 
I have 4 parsons chairs slipcovers in natural canvas for sale…..new never used. The slipcovers are wrinkled and will need to be pressed.
 
slips2
 
 
slips3
 
Asking $200 which includes shipping. This offer is for my friends in the USA only.
They are shown on the  IKEA Henriksdal chairs in the photo.
 
The dimensions for the IKEA Henriksdal chairs are as follows:

Width: 21 1/4 "
Depth: 22 7/8 "
Height: 38 1/4 "
Seat width: 21 1/4 "
Seat depth: 16 1/2 "
Seat height: 18 1/2 "

 
I will delete this post when the slipcovers are sold.
If you would like to buy the slipcovers please email me.
My email address can be found toward the top of the page on the right side where you see the typewriter icon.
-------

3 comments:

Pat said...

Deserae, such a lovely name! This comment has nothing to do with chair covers, I didn't know where else to ask. What color is the blue on the dining room walls on the front page of this post?

Deserae said...

Hi Pat-
The living room and dining room are painted in Titanium by Benjamin Moore.
Let me know if you have any more questions!
~Des

Pat said...

Bless you! Thanks for the information. It's a lovely color.