Wednesday, September 2, 2015


I never cared about having a big house but I love the idea of a small cottage covered with climbing roses, and rooms filled with natural light during the day. Pictures of loved ones everywhere, walls covered with my favorite art, and shelves jammed with books.: I never cared about having a big house but I love the idea of a small cottage covered with climbing roses, and rooms filled with natural light during the day. Pictures of loved ones everywhere, walls covered with my favorite art, and shelves jammed with books.

The moment that you left me,my heart was split in two,
one side was filled with memories; the other side died with you.
I often lay awake at night when the world is fast asleep;
and take a walk down memory lane with tears upon my cheek.
Remembering you is easy, I do it every day;
but missing you is a heartache that never goes away.
I hold you tightly within my heart and there you will remain;
you see life has gone on without you, but will never be the same.

-------
I love you mom!
-------

No comments: