Friday, October 9, 2015

TGIF!!!!



The Cotswolds, England:



Fall has just begun 
As summer ends 
The color of the leaves gleaming in the sun 
Jumping in leaves with friends 
As the tumble down 
Forming a quilt on the ground 
Hearing the crinkle as you jump in 
Twisting and turning in the air 
Feeling of the brisk air blow in your face 
The warm and delightful smell of grandma's pumpkin pie 
This is fall



Boots.:

North Carolina equestrian style. Kate Jackson Design--love the rug, basket, the exposed beams, the wooded siding, and the couch...Oh! and the boots. Gotta love a good pair of riding boots.:

fall:

equestrian:

.Hello gals, thanks for all your great pins, tonight lets do a maple leaf cottage in fall colors. Have fun !!!:

Have a great weekend my friends!!!!
Be love.
-------

8 comments:

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

Beautiful picture and poem!

Cynthia said...

Gorgeous, my favorites, boots and acorns! You'll notice the acorn love in my fall touches I post next to. Have a super weekend

Cindy

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Have a great weekend Des!!

Mari said...

Des I love your T.G.I.F post your images are always an inspiration, however it's always the sweet images of the fur babies that speaks to my heart, wishing you a wonderful weekend..

Smiles~
Mari

Ivy Lane said...

Great Fall images!

Happy Friday!

xo,

Ivy

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, that first picture is beautiful, Deserae, and I love the acorn one too.

Autumn......I am taking it all in, my friend.

love, ~Sheri

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

Beautiful pics! I love the sound of crunching leaves beneath my feet. One of these days I'd love to travel to New England during the Fall. So pretty!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Love, love, love these beautiful fall images....