Friday, December 18, 2015

TGIF!!!!!


Are you ready for Christmas? It’s had to believe it is only a week away now?!?!! I imagine everyone is knee deep in gifts and wrapping paper right about now right? I came across this DIY gift bag tutorial the other day and thought I would pass it along. I can’t even tell you how many times I have been wrapping gifts and came across an odd shaped item and needed a gift bag and had zero left!!!!!

A MUST PIN FOR THE HOLIDAYS! Learn how to make a DIY gift bag from wrapping paper. It's the perfect way to wrap awkwardly shaped gifts!

For step by step instructions go to Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body.
Now, on to the eye candy!!!!!

white stockings hung with evergreens, green apples and pine cones:

Great room:

TG interiors:

Beautiful Primitive Box filled with fresh greens and candles...LOVE and will do for my table.:

Merry, merry!:

Have a great weekend my friends!!!!!!


6 comments:

Cynthia said...

Great images and I'm pinning the gift bag tutorial for sure, thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas

Cindy

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

Lovely pics and I'm definitely going to check out that tutorial! I always seem to have odd sized gifts to wrap. Happy Friday!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Beautiful, beautiful...and love the "bag tip"....Have a very Merry weekend Des!

Junkchiccottage said...

Love the gift bag tip. Clever. Love all the pictures this Friday too Des. Have a wonderful week end.
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas.
Kris

Red Rose Alley said...

Such pretty decorated houses. I love that chair looking out the window. And that sweet dog, what an awesome picture that is.

Wishing you the Merriest Christmas, Deserae. So glad you're in my life daily.

love, ~Sheri

Kelly said...

Love that idea of turning wrapping paper into a gift bag. There have been many occasions when I don't have a bag and have to go out and buy one! But, I always have wrapping paper around.