Friday, February 5, 2016

TGIF!!!!!


Thank you for the warm welcome to the
Share Your Style party and to everyone who shared their projects!

Garbo Interiors - red stripes!:



Trouvais Antique Polonaise bed with ticking and toile fabrics:

A little eye candy to start the weekend off right.....

I'd better hit the fleamarkets! I need more old kitchen towels for sewing projects I have in mind. The pile I already have won't last very long...:


Louisiana Farmhouse | Holly Mathis Interiors:


.:


Have a great weekend!!!!!

4 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

The little bird pictures on the wall are so cute. I think I saw a hummingbird! aahh, what a cute picture of the kittens. Purrrrrrfect for Valentine's Day. :)

Have a nice weekend, Deserae.

love, ~Sheri

Row homes and Cobblestones said...

Des,
Enjoying all your photos and that little pair of kittens is one of my all time favorites. Enjoy your weekend,
xoxo,
Vera

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty!.....have a great weekend Des!

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

The kittens with the heart is adorable!!! Happy weekend!