Friday, February 12, 2016

TGIF!!!


Today’s inspiration is pretty in pink!!!!

Awash in soft pinks and warm golds, this bedroom looks like the perfect place to unwind after a long day: http://www.bhg.com/rooms/bedroom/master-bedroom/beautiful-boudoirs/?socsrc=bhgpin031614romanticretreat&page=14:

Gorgeous condo living room design from Peridot Decorative Homewear.:

Wingback Dining Chairs:

Rose Heart France:

gorgeous bedroom! I love the pops of leopard print with the pastels + neutrals:

....:

Have a great weekend my friends!!!!!

7 comments:

Eilis said...

Oh my goodness, that heart shaped rose vine is amazing! Lovely collection for Valentine's weekend.

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

So pretty! Love those pink and white end chairs. Happy Valentine's weekend!

Mari said...

What gorgeous inspiration images Des, I love soft pink so this post speaks to my heart,
Speaking of heart, I want to wish you and your love ones a very Happy Valentin's Day...

Have a wonderful weekend~
Mari

Row homes and Cobblestones said...

And Des each photo is indeed pretty in pink. Still get giddy with leopard and oh my those beautiful flowers at the end.
xoxo,
Vera

Red Rose Alley said...

I've been seeing this color a lot lately in home décor. I've always wanted a guest room just in PINK. Lovely inspiration today, Deserae.

~Sheri

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

So beautiful Des!!! Pink can be so elegant and charming...Hope you had a great weekend!

Sheila @ Maison de Cinq said...

Love that breakfast room Des - awesome!

Hope you had a nice Valentine's Day!

Sheila
www.maisondecinq.blogspot.com