Monday, April 25, 2016

Dupioni silk panels for sale.....


Today I am offering 6 textured silk dupioni panels for a fraction of the retail price!!!!!!
Originally when I listed these they sold but the buyer backed out with no explanation never to be heard from again. I then got busy with the holidays and hosting a birthday party for my dad and haven't had time to re post them until now.

panels3


panels2

silk drapes 001

silk drapes 005


I have six panels that are 50 inches X 120 inches.
The panels are 100% pure textured SILK in the color silver bell which is highly desirable and hard to find. The panels are lined and interlined and have 3 inch pole pockets with hook belt and weighted hems. All the panels are in excellent condition and retail for $204 a piece plus tax and shipping!!!!  Please note they will be wrinkled when they arrive and will need to be pressed.
I am offering all six panels for $450 INCLUDING SHIPPING!!!!!!


If interested please email me at: deserae@embarqmail.com

--------

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I hope that you have better luck selling these the second time around! They are beautiful.

chateau chic said...

These panels are gorgeous. Hope you sell them quickly without a problem this time.
Mary Alice

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

they are beautiful. good luck selling them.

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

I bet they will sell quickly. They're beautiful and very well made. And that color is gorgeous!