Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Share Your Style #72

Hello everyone!

Welcome to Share Your Style!  I'm Kelly from The Essence of Home and I'm your host this week.  I'm so glad that you could join us for another fun week of inspiration.  



When you link up to this party, your post will be seen on all five of these blogs at one time!


Here are some features from last week's party.

Premeditated Leftovers shared a delicious strawberry yogurt popsicle recipe.  Perfect for summer!  



Chatfield Court shared her recent kitchen remodel.  It is so charming and full of great ideas for a small space!


Everyday Living shared some beautiful pics from a cottage garden and outdoor living area.  I wish my back yard looked like this!


If you were featured, please grab this button and display on your blog!  



Now, onto this weeks party!  Please include a link back to this party on your blog post.



1 comment:

The French Hutch said...

Great party! Thanks for hosting everyone……