Friday, August 12, 2016

TGIF!!!!

 

Hope everyone had a great week?

I don’t know about you, but I am dreaming of fall.

I look forward to the cooler temps and opening the windows again.

And now for a little eye candy…..

I love when the light shines through my kitchen and dining room, it just so peaceful and beautiful!! Now I'm off to my favorite place...Target of course! Happy Thursday friends!!:

Source

 :

Source

Book case and lights.:

Source

-:

Source

Cottage Charm - Shabby in love:

Source

Have a great weekend!!!!!

8 comments:

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Beautiful, beautiful Des!.....Have a wonderful weekend!

Red Rose Alley said...

I'm dreaming of Fall too, Deserae. That vanity set is sure pretty. Aahh, the pink roses with a bit of daisies, what a nice combination.

Enjoy the weekend, dear.

love, ~Sheri

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

So pretty! I love a good plate wall. Well, I love white plates in general. :) Enjoy the weekend!

Ron said...

I too am looking forward to cooler temps. It has rained here so much lately.

Cindy - ClochesandLavender said...

Gorgeous Des. I'm with you about fall. It's so humid here you can't breathe. Had enough.

Cindy

Stacey said...

Such beautiful inspiration! Have a great weekend. :)

Mari said...

Omg! Des I'm soooo ready for fall, this summer has been brutal....ugh.....lol....
Great eye candy....always a pleasure to stop by....

Wishing you a great weekend~
Mari

Katie Mansfield said...

So pretty. That book shelf is amazing.