Friday, September 2, 2016

TGIF!!!!!

 

It’s Friday….and a long weekend too!!!!

A little eye candy to inspire you….

low hanging statement lights, centred tabled with curved back tuck in chairs. Grey walls Wooden floor:

Source

I love these #chairs, you find them at world market or even marshalls some times:

Source

I’m kind of crushing on these chippy tolix chairs…….

love the french indurstial cafe chairs with the farmhouse table:

Source

I love them mixed with the kubu chairs at the end of the table too.

are you kidding me? different colored tolix chairs?:

Source

Or how about mixed?

chippy chairs:

Source

These vintage ones with the numbers are kind of AMAZING!!!!!!

Tolix chairs with white paint adding a nice vintage counterpoint to new modern kitchen.:

Source

Have a great weekend my friends!!!!

5 comments:

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

My daughter bought two for her table and I wasn't crazy about them until I saw some painted. White paint makes everything better!

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

I love all those chairs! Happy labor day weekend!

Christine Vandormolen said...

luv those chairs!!!

Junkchiccottage said...

Love them all. Happy long week end Des. Enjoy.
Kris

Mari said...

Wishing you a great weekend Des..

Smiles~
Mari