Friday, December 9, 2016

TGIF!!!!

 

I don’t know about you but I am always looking for clever gift wrap ideas.

Here are a few to inspire you….

10 Incredibly Clever Ways to Wrap Presents Skip the cumbersome roll of paper and try one of these fun upcycled tricks.:

Source

These are fantastic ideas - I'm going to start making some for Christmas! 25 DIY handmade gifts people actually want.:

Source

i love this gift wrap! kraft paper + twine + burlap + wreath + banner. love! craftberry bush blog.:

Source

candy cane gift tags ~ great idea for that box of 12 candy canes :):

Source

27 Creative Gift Wrapping Ideas  #gift wrap #gift tag #emballage cadeau:

Source

Have a great weekend my friends!

3 comments:

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Beautiful and creative gift wrapping ideas.....Have a very Merry Weekend Des!!!

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

Such great ideas! Thanks for sharing. I need to get shopping. I haven't bought one single gift yet! Yikes!

Red Rose Alley said...

A lot of great gift ideas! Love that puzzle one!

~Sheri