Friday, February 17, 2017

TGIF!!!

 

Hello friends!

Hope you had a nice Valentine’s Day?

The weather is beautiful here so I’m excited for the weekend!

A little eye candy……

In full bloom // In need of a detox? Get 10% off your @SkinnyMeTea 'teatox' using our discount code 'Pinterest10' at skinnymetea.com.au:

Source

Imagen de flowers, pink, and girly:

Source

Vintage & Whiskers-I love styles that are ecclectic, especially country but useful.:

Source

Farmhouse get a hefty dose of glamour.:

Source

Rusted out old bike:

Source

(Hangin' out in Paris!) * * CAT: "Me be homophobic. Noes likes ' Gay Paree'.":

Source

Have a great weekend my friends!
Be love.

5 comments:

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

That kitty reminds me of a little old granny hanging out her window talking to her neighbor in a New York city apartment. Lol! Happy weekend!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

These images really makes me want Spring to hurry up and come our way!....Have a great weekend Des!

Blondie's Journal said...

Wow, I have a spring in my step after seeing these photos! We are having a gorgeous weekend in the 60's, too. Love it!

Jane x

Red Rose Alley said...

What a charming little shop. And look at that overhang of Pink roses. I've always wanted to own a little shop in town with unique, one-of-a-kind things. : )

Enjoy the weekend.

love, ~Sheri

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Des,
Hope you have a great weekend. Love that picture of the design shop. How sweet and beautiful is that place. Happy Weekend.
Hugs,
Kris