Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Industrial cart coffee table…..

 

cross bottle4

I got several inquiries on the industrial cart coffee table in my post yesterday…. so I thought I would share a few pics of it today. My husband made modifications to the cart itself to make it a coffee table and added the wood top.

cart5

I love the wheels!

cart2

Although I loved the cart it just wasn’t the right piece for my living room so I sold it on Craig’s List. It  sold within 30 minutes of listing it!!!!

Joining the party at:

 Savvy Southern Style

Hope to see you there1

9 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

OMG, that table is fabulous!!!

Unknown said...

I have admired them myself. Beautiful, but in someone else home.

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

I love those wheels too! That doesn't surprise me that it sold so quickly. It's beautiful!!!

Ron said...

I agree. I like them but in other's homes. They are very industrial-looking.

Colleen said...

Wow! That is gorgeous. I can see why it went so fast, too. Wouldn't it be neat if the person who bought it was a blogger as well, and showed us what they did with it.

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Love, love the table and your hubby did a great job in modifying it!! It's no wonder it sold in 30 minutes!

Mari said...

I think your husband did an amazing job, it turned out beautiful.....
It seem to be a trend with that style of table, I'm not a fan of them in my home, but for someone else's would look great...
Thanks for sharing Des....

Smiles~~
Mari

Andi Cox said...

Wow Des! I love the cart coffee table! It's perfect.

Christine @ Rustic-Refined said...

Loving that table, if I had seen it....it would have been mine. All mine! lol