Friday, April 21, 2017

TGIF!!!

 

Are you ready for the weekend?

I know I sure am!!!

A little random eye candy to start your weekend off…..

.

Source

M A R T Y N T H O M P S O N - MORE - INDIA HICKS - 5

Source

What a gorgeous vase! I like that you can see the little plant roots.

Source

White Glass Subway Tile kitchen backsplash: Found at http://beyondtile.com/

Source

Peony

Source

Everything old is new again! Add some historical charm to your dining room with Wickham Gray HC-171.

Source

Have a great weekend my friends!

-------

5 comments:

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Beautiful images! Have a great weekend Des!

Mari said...

Hi Des, I totally luv the first image...simply stunning.....
Wishing you a very happy weekend....

Smiles~~
Mari

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

Lovely post. you made me drool over that chippy furniture.

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

I love the floor in that first pic! So pretty! Happy weekend!

Junkchiccottage said...

Love it Des. Have a great weekend too.
Kris