Thursday, April 27, 2017

We are featured in Best of Flea Market Style magazine….

 

Have you ever wondered where I find all the goodies I decorate our home with?

Well here is your chance to find out!

6

We are featured in the spring issue of Best of Flea Market Style magazine. They share all my tips and shopping sources.

1

They also share a little history of our home….

2

 

3

 

4

Such an honor and a thrill……

The magazine has been out for a few weeks but we were only able to find it just yesterday at Walmart. So, if you don’t find it right away just be patient…. it may not have made it to your area yet.

Have a great weekend my friends!!!!!

11 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, that's wonderful news, Deserae. I'd love to see this magazine, and I'll be on the look out for it. I noticed your gorgeous hutch on one of the pages. I bet you are smiling every time you browse through the pages. : )

love, ~Sheri

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

How very exciting!!!! Your beautiful home is definitely magazine worthy! I will have to look for your issue!

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

This is huge!!! Congrats to y'all! This is such an honor and you deserve it all! Your home is so beautiful. I'll have to look for this!

Row homes and Cobblestones said...

Congrats a very deserved honor. Your feature is lovely.

Blondie's Journal said...

How cool, Des!!! So, is this your 100th magazine feature?!!! These are great pics of your gorgeous home. I'll keep an eye out for the magazine!

Jane x

Sheila @ Maison de Cinq said...

Wow! Des, that is so exciting! And can I say? Your house is gorgeous so it's no wonder you are now in another magazine!!

It looks beautiful and I'm going to try to find one so I can read all your hints too:)

Hope you're well! And happy weekend!

sheila
xo

Unknown said...

Congratulations Des. Well deserved indeed. Have to grsb a copy ☺

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

So happy for you. Your home is so lovely and I'm looking forward to seeing it in the magazine. Will be looking for it at the places I shop.

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Congratulations, Des. Your home is so beautiful and it looks like I haven't seen all of it, so will be excited to find the magazine..Happy Sunday..Judy

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Congrats Des!!!..will have to find a copy!...So excited for you!!!

The Grey Dove Cottage said...

Congratulations! Very exciting. Your home is beautiful -