Wednesday, July 25, 2018

A quick pillow embellishment…..


The other day I was looking for antique pillows for the chairs in my livng room. I wasn’t able to find quite what I wanted so I pulled out these white linen pillows I already had.

Pillow1

I decided they needed a little something else so I applied these little monogram letter appliques in white.

pillow2


pillow3

You can get the appliques at Hobby Lobby and they come in a couple of different sizes and are also available in black and white. You just iron them on….very quick and easy!

Happy Wednesday my friends!!!!

3 comments:

Ron said...

Where did you acquire your zebra hide rug? I want one for the Acorn Cottage.

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

Looks great! And I think even I could do that kind of sewing. ;) Love iron ons!

cloches and lavender said...

Nice added touch. Still loving those frames.

Happy Wednesday

Cindy