Tuesday, July 17, 2018

That lamp….


A few of you inquired about where I got this table lamp. It is actually one I created using a table lamp I already had along with a deconstructed clam shell wreath.

table5

I found a clam shell wreath at Home Goods for $25 and removed the clam shells from it.

20180707_135218

Here is what the table lamp looked like before I got started. You can see I had already glued the first clam shell on with the hot glue gun. I continued to glue the shells on until I had the desired fullness.

table6

It was a really easy project but pretty time consuming and required a LOT of glue.

Have a great week my friends!

5 comments:

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

You're so creative! I love that you personalized it to fit your home. It's gorgeous!

Zeborah Loray said...

Thank you! I had been trying to figure out how you had created that. LOL
Brilliant!

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Des, great and clever idea. Just perfect for summertime. It turned out really beautiful..Happy Summer..xxoJudy

Junkchiccottage said...

Very pretty lamp and very unique. So worth all the glue and time spent. Gorgeous.
xoxo

Pamela said...

Love that lamp Des! You are so very creative.