Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Blessing Beads…..


These blessing beads arrived in the mail the other day from a  seller on Etsy.

cross 005

Blessing beads are a sentimental way to express a variety of feelings and emotions to one another. They can be used as a reminder of how "simply" blessed we are to live in the life that we do or given as a "happy" to a special someone. Blessing/prayer beads are perfect for new babies, newlyweds, baptism, house warming, wonderful hostess, kind friends or any religious holiday or occasion!

I bought my blessing beads in honor of my dad who passed away a year ago…

You can buy your own set of beads here.

4 comments:

paperjunk-lc said...

I've been wanting a strain of these beads didn't they were called blessing beads. Love that you got them to remember your Dad.

I don't think the link is working so I searched using Blessing Beads so many to choose from.

Have a great day!

Junkchiccottage said...

I just received some blessing beads from a wonderful friend that has been a blessing in my life. I have mine wrapped on a book too. They are just so pretty and make my heart smile when I look at them and the meaning behind them. Happy Weekend.
Kris

Red Rose Alley said...

Blessing beads, what a wonderful thought that is. They are so pretty. I'd like to have some.

~Sheri

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Blessing beads are so wonderful....love yours!