Thursday, May 30, 2019

A new treasure......


I have wanted ones of these devotional candle stands for years and years.
 I finally found one on eBay a few
 weeks ago and of course I had to make it mine!


It found a home in the front parlor 
on this cute little chest I have had for a while. 
You might remember in our last house I used the little chest out on the porch.

I decided to use unscented candle votives in glass holders  to make clean up easier. 



I love the ambiance the candles give at night when lit up.
The patina and imperfections of the stand  just add to the character...


Have a great weekend my friends!

5 comments:

Terra said...

Your candle devotional stand is a great addition to your home, and you can say a prayer as you light each one. Pretty.

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh my, that is beautiful. It looks nice below the mirror. I think the white candles you chose are just right. Light a candle and say a prayer for me, would you? : )

~Sheri

Junkchiccottage said...

Des,
This is just perfect and I bet when lit at night is gorgeous and romantic. What a great find.
Love it. Happy Friday.
Kris

Theda said...

It's a perfect addition to your home!

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Des, I bet it is beautiful at night. Happy Weekend..Judy