Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Guest bedroom progress update.....


We have begun working on the guest bedroom on the second floor.
It was wallpapered in a lovely mauve and blue scheme.




I'm not sure what the deal is with the black shades?!?!?
They stunk like bad body odor though so in the trash they went.


Like all the others rooms we have tackled, this room had multiple layers of wallpaper too.
I'm not sure why they did not carpet this room like every other room in the house?



I found this written on one of the walls in the room. I think it is a date but it's hard to make out.

No pretty to show at this time.... but this is where we are at on the renovation process.
Have a great week my friends!

1 comment:

Debra@CommonGround said...

oh, but it WILL be pretty! I just love seeing the process and your before pics!