Wednesday, July 28, 2021

A little history...



I had some family photos framed recently.


This of course called for
shuffling things around in the
front parlor.



The clock that hung where the
photos are now was
moved to a different wall.



I also moved this pillar from the
opposite side of the room
next to the doorway.

I added the original porch post
to the vignette since 
I couldn't bare to toss
it away.


This drink stand was added 
to bring a little
whimsy to the room...

Happy Wednesday my friends!




4 comments:

Ron said...

One thing always leads to another....
Looks great, Des!

Red Rose Alley said...

I like the little drink stand. It's unique, and Yes, whimsical! : )

~Sheri

Junkchiccottage said...

Love the drink stand and I always keep those chippy fun pieces too. Looking so good. It does seem like one thing does lead to another and it never seems to end lol! Happy Friday tomorrow and have a great weekend. xoxo Kris

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Des, framing family photos always makes a house a home. BYW, that is a gorgeous sofa..Happy Summertime..xxoJudy