Tuesday, October 26, 2021

The Butler's Pantry.....




The butler's pantry is located between the
dining room and kitchen.
It also doubles as the laundry room.


In the dining room there are built in 
cabinets with doors that open
to the butler's pantry so food can
be passed thru.

Here is how the pantry looked before
when we first purchased the house:


I removed all the wallpaper and
everything got a fresh 
coat of paint.


Part of my ironstone collection
is displayed on the shelves.




The latches shined up very nicely...



Even though it is a small room it
has loads of personality!



Antique handerchiefs line the shelves...



The room has a large window so 
even though the room 
is small it gets tons of sunlight.
---------------
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
Have a great week...






8 comments:

Junkchiccottage said...

OMG Des this is awesome. I love every inch of this room. Great vision and great job. I know taking down that wallpaper is a big job. Happy New Week. xoxo

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Des, it is so charming. I love how you have decorated the Butler's Pantry and that name is one of the many wonderful things about it..Happy Tuesday..xxoJudy

Ron said...

The room is perfect. I love the look, Des.

Deanna said...

Des, The area looks great. Please, would you share what color of paint you have used here? Thank you. Appreciate this,
d

Blondie's Journal said...

I love all the charm and organization you have created here, Des! I may be stealing some ideas!

Jane x

SuZ said...

This reminds me of going to Grandma's house, cozy and comforting!

Katie Mansfield said...

This is gorgeous. The latch and keeper are amazing.

Red Rose Alley said...

The pantry looks so nice. You have everything well organized. I like the big canisters. The latch is really unique, and the shelves are a good place to put your ironstone collection. You did a great job on it all Deserae.

~Sheri