Tuesday, May 3, 2016

A re-do of a re-do…….


Remember this little stool I made over? Well, as soon as I got it done the room it was to go in took a different design direction and the fabric was no longer working. I debated what to do….I really didn’t want to change the fabric yet again but that is what I ended up doing since I couldn’t use the stool in any other rooms because of the fabric pattern.

footstool3

After pulling a hundred staples out I decided this time around I would go with a neutral fabric so I would have more options on where I could use it.

footstool2

I really like the new fabric…

footstool3

The room is coming together at a snail’s pace but eventually I will have pics to share….hopefully soon?!?!?!

footstool 002

Joining the party at:
Be sure to come back here on Wednesday evening to join the Share Your Style party!

SYS 5 party button

12 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Super cute!

Nancy's Notes said...

Des, I love it, you did great!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Love the new fabric Des!!! Have a great day!

Mari said...

What a lovely new fabric Des...turned out beautiful....looking forward to the room reveal.....

Smiles~
Mari

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

I love both, but I love the new neutral fabric best!

AntiqueChase said...

So cute! I have a pillow from RH like that! Where is the tiny wood table from? I need something like that between my two wing chairs!
~Marcy

Lynda Brandly said...

I re-do a lot of my re-do's, too, Des! Because we're women and we change our mind, right? I like your 'before' and your 'after', which I would have expected! :)
Have a blessed day!
Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

Debra said...

The fabric is so pretty. I like the colors in it.

cotedetexas said...

can't wait to see wat you've done, like the new curtains!!!!

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

I love both, but I know the neutral will be more versatile. I really need to recover my dining room chairs. They're 25 years old and it's the original fabric.

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

love the new fabric, but also loved it the old way too.

Blondie's Journal said...

I really like the new fabric, Des. When you work really hard on something like this or even painting a room, you it has to be able to transition if need be.

Jane