Monday, April 3, 2017

A stunning new little treasure…..

 

I recieved this beautiful one of a kind treasure in the mail the other day…..

cross-bottle2-014_thumb13

It was wrapped so beautifully and came with a handwritten note….

cross-bottle2_thumb16

These one-of-a-kind creations are made using the antique copper foil stained glass method, and each piece of work requires hours of hand work and many steps to result in the final, beautiful work of art.

crystal-cross-bottle-011_thumb1

Just LOOK at all those beautiful crystals!

crystal-cross-bottle-008_thumb5

The bottle has a very thick glass with a lovely ghostly patina of iridescent grays and chalky whites with a beautiful antique rosary around the neck.

cross-bottle4_thumb7

I am so in love with this stunning piece of art! I can already tell I will be adding many more pieces to my collection. If you would like your own one of a kind piece of art visit Cross Bottle Guy. A whole new collection of pieces will be launched on Monday April 3rd. PLUS they are offering FREE shipping until Friday April 7th….. just in time for Easter!

Have a great week!

8 comments:

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

You are so right..it's real treasure....looks perfect on your table!!!

Cynthia said...

Beautiful Des, you always find wonderful treasures. Wonderful coffee table

Cindy

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Des. so beautiful. It looks perfect in your home..Happy Week to you..Judy

niartist said...

I'm so glad you love it! :) xoxo A

Mari said...

Just beautiful Des...enjoy your new treasure :-) wishing you a very Happy Spring...

Smiles~
Mari

Red Rose Alley said...

I was browsing through the bottle page, and I loved the French crystal blue one. I thought it was beautiful. Your cross bottle is so pretty, Deserae. What a lovely surprise in the mail.

~Sheri

LLfromKS said...

Did I miss the post about that coffee table?? It's so awesome! Where did you find it?

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Beautiful, Des. I have three small ones. Love the size of yours.