Thursday, September 19, 2019

Custom Artwork by Artie Vanderpool....



The incredibly talented Artie Vanderpool has just released a collection of one of a kind pieces of abstract art!!!
 My piece of artwork arrived the other day and it was just like Christmas!!!


I found a really pretty gold frame on Amazon that came with the mat already cut to the size I needed.


Thee are still some pieces left if you would like to add a few to your collection.
Here are a few of my favorites!









The cross bottles shown are also creations by Artie.You can find those at Cross Bottle Guy
They are currently having a summer sale and there is still a great variety available.


Be sure to follow Artie Vanderpool Art on Instagram to be the first to see new releases.
Trust me they go fast and you don’t want to miss out!

1 comment:

Junkchiccottage said...

So pretty. I love the one you picked out Des. Love it on the dresser.
Happy Thursday.
Hugs,
Kris